Re: PATCH 3/5: _imagemagick: complete all files if image files didn't match

On Aug 13, 12:34am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} So I guess the uncontroversial thing to do is to just add the
} other-files in the fallback case, and leave the middle one alone as
} all-files then?

If you're trying to be uncontroversial, you should put _files back just
as it was and add a file-patterns style to your own configuration. :-)

} I don't see why "my" fallback should be other-files
} while the existing fallback is all-files, but I don't care either way,
} I just want the files to be completed at all :).

I was implying that you probably CAN change both to other-files but the
opinionated one here seems to be Oliver so let's give him a chance to
chime in.

Anybody else want to comment on the likelyhood of the tag changing from
all-files to other-files causing a problem?