Re: Bracketed-paste and quoting, again

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 3:35 AM, Bart Schaefer
<schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>         wpaste = stringaszleline((zmult == 1) ? pbuf :
>             quotestring(pbuf, NULL, QT_BACKSLASH), 0, &n, NULL, NULL);
>
> It seems a bit odd for NUMERIC=0 (zmult == 0) to cause quoting to happen.
> Perhaps that should be (zmult <= 1) ?  Should NUMERIC=-1 REMOVE quoting?

In a widget, $NUMERIC is unset if it wasn't specified, can we tell at
this point if it was 1 because of being 1 by default here, or if it
was specified by the user? I think it's a bit odd that alt-0 and
alt-2+ specify quoting while alt-1 has no effect.

--
Mikael Magnusson