Re: incorrect setopt completion

Mikael Magnusson wrote on Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 03:02:45 +0200:
> If anyone is very bored, they could make a separate variable that gets
> checked instead of / in addition to isset(PRINTEXITVALUE) in relevant
> places, and leave the value of the option alone, but for now I'll just
> do this.

I think my PRINT_EXIT_VALUE branch (discussed in another thread) does
this:

https://github.com/danielshahaf/zsh/commit/ba8c0a1afd5c000cbb86aa988e85bd8ba7cf99ff

> -onopts=( ${(k)_comp_caller_options[(R)on]} )
> +onopts=( ${(k)_comp_caller_options[(R)on]} printexitvalue )

I suggest a comment explaining why printexitvalue is special-cased.  (So
people don't have to run 'git blame' and then search the list archives.)