Re: mkdir builtin and $'\0'

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:21:45 +0100
Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This seems to work for strftime and primt -P %D and the tests pass.

I think there's a pre-existing confusion here, which is that we should
really treat ztrftime return value of both 0 and -1 as failure.  The 0
comes from strftime(), which returns the number of characters it's
succesfully converted (the manual helpfully says 0 "doesn't necessarily
indicate an error", just that it coverted nothing); the -1 was a local
enhancement.

I'll fix this locally before submitting.

pws