Invitation To Improve Our Site's Ranking

Hi,

I am David Bonnet. I am an SEO expert working on various
marketing projects which focus on promoting websites.

I contact you because I visited http://zsh.sourceforge.net/ and in my opinion it is full of great content with a nice design.

What I would like to offer to you is a cooperation (called link
exchange) that will give both of us mutual benefits.

This
collaboration is for improvment of your backlink profile and Page
Rank. We will get the same results from this so my offer is
completely free of charges.

Of course, if you are not interested in link exchange then we can
think about banners or articles exchange.

Please, let me know if you are interested and I will be happy with
providing you with more information.

Thank you,

David
http://www.visionnw.com/