Re: attr module compile failure

On Aug 27,  8:58pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} -#include "attr.mdh"
} -#include "attr.pro"
} -
}  #include <sys/types.h>
}  #include <sys/xattr.h>
}
} +#include "attr.mdh"
} +#include "attr.pro"

So attr.mdh has #include ../../zsh.mdh -- it must be the case that
something included by zsh.mdh has an order dependency with xattr.h.

I looked at the libcap header diffs from 2.22 -> 2.23 -> 2.24 and
the only thing I can see that might be related is that capability.h
no longer includes xattr.h (if I'm reading the diff correctly).  But
that doesn't seem to have anything directly to do with XATTR_CREATE.

Swapping the order doesn't seem to break anything with older libcap,
I'd say go ahead and commit this.

--
Barton E. Schaefer