Re: Ctrl-c not working during correction with 5.1

Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sep 1,  4:10pm, Markus Trippelsdorf wrote:
> }
> } I cannot abort a correction with Ctrl-c anymore, e.g.:
> }
> } markus@x4 tmp % la
> } zsh: correct 'la' to 'lz' [nyae]? <press Ctrl-c and nothing happens>
>
> Unintended side-effect of all the race-condition-prevention work that
> went on this summer.

Could this also be related to this glitch?

zsh 5.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
zsh-5.1-0-g11189c6
% zsh -f
juno% setopt NOALWAYSLASTPROMPT PROMPT_SUBST
juno% PS1='$(echo foo)%# '
foo% ls /usr/share/man/man1/<PRESS TAB HERE>
zsh: do you wish to see all 2528 possibilities (1264 lines)? <PRESS ^C HERE>n
$(echo ls /usr/share/man/man1/
foo%

Somehow the unevaluated PS1 is printed.

--