edit-command-line problem with emacsclient

Hi list,

Commit 35ffe36318955d03fca3df0d34a0997970cfc6a3 introduced the change,
that when calling edit-command-line, the curser is put to the right offset.

This is implemented for vim and emacs, however if I set my EDITOR or
VISUAL to emacsclient, the *emacs* condition gets called which does not
work for emacsclient. The arguments specidied for emacs work only for
Emacs but not for emacsclient.

It would be great to change the condition *emacs* that it does not match
emacsclient or add another condition for emacsclient with appropriate
arguments.

Thanks and bests,
Peter