Re: Proof of concept: "static" parameter scope

On Sep 29, 10:34pm, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote on Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 18:23:27 -0700:
} > Make up a completely new term?  "limited" ?  "bounded" ?  "scoped" ?
}
} disinherit?

Sounds like something you do after the fact, like "export".  Which I
suppose is a way it could have been implemented -- first declare the
local and then impose scoping.  That's approximately what happens
behind the scenes here anyway.  Hmm.  "isolate"?