Re: zcurses input timeout and window resizing

On 9/30/15 9:34 AM, Jun T. wrote:
2015/09/30 18:41, Andrew Janke <floss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Tested on both zsh 5.0.2 and 5.1.1.
Are you sure about this?
Testing on OS X 10.9.5 indicates that /bin/zsh (5.0.2, installed
by Apple) has the problem, but 5.1.1 (my own build, but linked to
/usr/bin/libncurses.5.4.dylib, which is installed by Apple) works OK.
Yes, though I don't know if there are other relevant differences between the builds. I tested it against the system /bin/zsh (5.0.2) and a Homebrew-managed /usr/local/bin/zsh (5.1.1), and both had the problem.

I'll see if I can narrow it down further by adjusting the build options and seeing if I can isolate one that makes the difference.