Re: Heap corruption [the thread formerly known as substitution]

On Oct 1,  3:28pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} All the addresses look consistent, no obvious of corruption unless it's
} being very sneaky, so this is starting to look like a real heap problem
} when you happen to get a chance address clash (remember this is a 64-bit
} system, if that's relevant).
}
} Bart, any immediate reaction before I dig further?

I got nothin'.

Also, I'm going to be mostly unavailable for the next few days, so don't
wait for my responses if you don't want to.