Re: Website update (thanks)

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 8:23 AM, Simon Ruderich <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 02, 2015 at 07:52:22AM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:
>> Thanks, Simon!
>>
>> Could you document somwhere which tool versions  you use for assembling it?
>
> Hello Bart,
>
> It's documented in the README in the Git repository of the
> website (quoted below in parts):

Sure, but running the "release" script is dependent on the specific
versions of the tools (texi2html [which I believe is obsolete] or
whatever) that are installed on the host where the repository has been
cloned.  Different versions of the tools may produce different quality
results, as Oliver pointed out.  Is there a recommended baseline?