bracketed paste

If you remember, I sent a patch for urxvt and bracketed paste in Debian
a while ago:

I now realized that we could avoid all the escaping madness if we
re-define what bracketed paste should do for us. I briefly checked and
found no use in the wild of bracketed paste (scanning for the escapes in
google and github).

This made me think what I've written before in the bug report: what if
the terminal just encodes into base64 the block to be pasted? What we'd
need to just is just wait for the end sequence, decode the block, and we
have no other issues with break processing. It would even allow to send
binary content in the way (d&d in the terminal, who-ho!).

Heck, I'll write a patch to xterm myself if I'd need to push this through.