Re: getarg() called twice?

On Dec 6, 11:59am, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
}
} I attach animated gif that shows getarg() being called twice with no reason

So (>) is the new subscript flag you added.  I have tried an example
similar to yours (can't try an identical one because I can't cut and
paste from an animated gif) with several of the existing subscript
flags, and I can't get GDB to hit a breakpoint in getarg() more than
one time per expansion within "zsh -f".

I suspect therefore that this is either a side-effect of your new code,
or it's a side-effect of something in your shell environment (precmd,
preexec, etc.)