Re: PATCH: Add zle-line-pre-redraw hook for highlighting

Bart Schaefer wrote on Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 00:05:01 -0800:
> On Dec 15, 2015 10:27 PM, "Mikael Magnusson" <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I haven't received any complaints about 36650 from testers, so I'll go ahead
> > and push this.

Hooray!

This should fix between 2 and 5 z-sy-h issues:
https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-syntax-highlighting/issues/245

> > If anyone has a better idea for the name of the hook, there
> > should be plenty of time to bikeshed before the next release :).
>
> How about just "...-pre-draw" instead of "pre-re"?

"pre-redraw" seems fine to me: the double "re" is not redundant, and
"redraw" is the usual term for "the action performed by ^L".

Cheers,

Daniel