Re: More warn_create_global warnings

Frank Terbeck wrote on Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 15:20:37 +0100:
> zsh% foo() { setopt warncreateglobal extendedglob; local f=bar; : ${f:#(#b)b(*)}; }
> zsh% foo
> foo: array parameter match created globally in function foo
> foo: array parameter mbegin created globally in function foo
> foo: array parameter mend created globally in function foo

You used to have to 'local' both mbegin,mend,match and MBEGIN,MEND,MATCH [1].
I'm not sure whether that's still the case in latest master (couldn't
reproduce it, but maybe I wasn't trying right).

Cheers,

Daniel

¹ https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-syntax-highlighting/commit/d3deffbf46a45250a399bea86a66cbdd14e12edc