Re: More warn_create_global warnings

On Dec 31, 12:49am, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
}
} You used to have to 'local' both mbegin,mend,match and MBEGIN,MEND,MATCH.
} I'm not sure whether that's still the case in latest master (couldn't
} reproduce it, but maybe I wasn't trying right).

Not exactly.

You need local for mbegin, mend, and match to use the (#b) glob flag.

You need it for MBEGIN, MEND, and MATCH to use the (#m) flag.

You need all six parameters declared local only if using both flags.