Re: Proof of concept mainstream plugin manager

On Jan 24,  3:59pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
}
} Where in Zsh source does "autload" report anything about option "-" ?

This is happening because you removed the "eval" and replaced it with
assignment to functions[$func].  ${(qq)opts} is no longer the correct
quoting in that formulation, in fact you don't need any quoting of
$opts at all.   The effect of (qq) is that you are passing "-U -z" as
a single string, not as two separate arguments.  (I'm surprised there
wasn't a complaint about space being an unknown option as well.)

} Maybe I could apply some patch and build Zsh to see some clues?

You could do
    functions -t -- -zplugin-shadow-autoload
to get xtrace output for just that one function.