Marketo Users

Hi,

Would you be interested in Marketo Users contact information in excel sheet for unlimited marketing usage?

Information Fields - First and Last name, Phone number, Email Address, Company Name, Job Title, Address, City, State, Zip, SIC code/Industry, Revenue and Company Size. The leads can also be further customized as per requirements.

The leads can also be further customized as per requirements.

We can provide contact list from any country/industry/title.

We also have companies using:

?  Hubspot

?  Salesforce

?  Infusionsoft

?  Oracle

?  IBM

?  Adobe and many more

We also provide IT Decision Makers, Sales and Marketing Decision Makers, C-level Titles and Decision Makers from all Departments.

You can also let me know if you have a different target market like: Telecom, manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Pharmacy, Retail, Real Estate, Construction, Energy, Government, Banking, Legal, Transportation, Wholesale, Agriculture, Business Service, Marketing, Education, Hospitality and Media Internet.

Kindly let me know your thoughts on it or you could pass this email to the right person in your company.

Await your response!

Regards

Grace Quintero
Demand Generation-Technology Database

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine Optimization |

    If you prefer not to receive further email messages then please type Leave Out in the subject line.