Re: [BUG] Sticky-sh POSIX_TRAPS are function-local

On Feb 17, 12:38am, Martijn Dekker wrote:
}
} With your current patch, the function-local trap wipes out the global
} POSIX exit trap, so the last line of expected output doesn't appear.

Hrm.  I think the point is that there are no function-local traps in
POSIX, so the POSIX trap obeys the POSIX rules even when another trap
is set in non-POSIX scope.

I could see an argument either way, though.  I could also see an argument
that the localtraps option should affect this (even though it's not usually
needed for global traps).