Distribute a Necessary Safety Product

We are a U.S. company looking for distributors worldwide. We have been
manufacturing and distributing slip-resistant floor treatments for more
than 26 years!

One 30 minute application with our Amazing Anti-Slip Floor Treatment
will make floors slip-resistant and safe for 4 years - Guaranteed!

Indoors or Outdoors

No Change in Appearance

For use on: Ceramic, Porcelain and Quarry Tiles, Marble, Granite,
Concrete, etc.

Typical Applications: Restaurant Kitchen Floors, Hotels, Hospitals,
Office Buildings, etc.

Some of our satisfied customers: McDonald's, Kroger, Holiday Inn, Miami
Children's Hospital Pfizer, etc.

Please contact us for details and to see if there is a distributorship
available in your country.

$2,000-$4,000 INVENTORY INVESTMENT REQUIRED

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, COUNTRY & E-MAIL ADDRESS

Jeff Allen
Contact: bingernis@xxxxxxxx