Re: ZSH_SCRIPT

On Feb 24, 12:34pm, Greg Klanderman wrote:
}
} Sorry I dropped the ball on this topic back in early 2011, see
} discussion in thread 'loading user startup files for zsh scripts',

I don't think anyone else remembered that this had been discussed before.
The choice of ZSH_SCRIPT as a parameter name was convergent evolution.

Personally I'd be fine with ZSH_SCRIPT being unset at the top level, but
there are considerations of POSIX_ARGZERO etc. now which didn't exist at
the time of the 2011 thread.