Re: PATCH: Allow / in full pattern alternations

On Apr 11,  2:06pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} Well, it was a bit easier than I thought.

What you've done is pretty close to what I was expecting/explaining
with respect to adding it as a parameter flag, except without actually
splitting up zglob() or looping over a parameter value.

This sort of thing would actually be easier in the ksh model where a
prefix character tells you what to expect from the parenthesized group
that follows.  Maybe we can do the same with an extendedglob marker
similar to (#m) [yes, I know (#m) itself doesn't work in globbing].