Re: [patch] _man: Support directories with suffixes

Matthew Martin wrote on Thu, May 19, 2016 at 00:07:25 -0500:
> 896f43c broke completion for man 3p <tab> on OpenBSD because those man
> pages are in /usr/share/man/man3p.
>
> I couldn't figure out what was the purpose for using $~sect, so I just
> dropped the tilde.

Sorry about that.  Dropping the tilde would be fine with me (I didn't
add it, I'm not sure what it's for, and my use-case works without it).

Tangentially related: I noticed that _man doesn't handle corrections —
e.g., «man 3 getwpnam<_correct_word>» has no matches, even though «man

Cheers,

Daniel