Fastener

Dear Sir,

Glad to contact you.

We understand your information in internet that you have enquired about
metal products, We, Xinda Hardware Manufacture Co., Limited, are
professional in hardware products for nearly 8 years, covering automatic
lathe products and

punching parts etc, Would you please provide me with more detailed
information, such as drawings, or samples, etc., so that I can arrange to
quote or make samples for you immediately.

I am expecting for your response.

Xinda Hardware Manufacture Co., Limited
CEO: Amos
Tel: +86(0)769-82555855
Fax: +86(0)769-89026059
Add: No.7, Lane 1, Xiangnan 7th Street, Tianmei Industry Area, HuangJiang
Town, DongGuan City, GuangDong Province, China
E-mail: amos.xinda@xxxxxxxxxxx
E-mail: amos.xinda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-mail: amos.xinda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.xindacc.com