Re: State of the ZLE region across new prompts

On Jul 13, 12:13pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} Yes, the region is remaining active. We reset it before calling
} zle-line-finish. The patch below instead resets it on entry, before
} zle-line-init.

Peter seemed to think it might be necessary to reset it in both places?
But I guess it would be useful if zle-line-finish sees the final state
of the region.

} How about the following rewording? I don't think it is the right place
} in the documentation to enumerate all the ways in which the region can
} be activated and deactivated

Seems fine to me.