Re: SSH hostname completion with common suffix and globcomplete inserts characters

Another, seemingly related issue:

Given ssh_config2:

  Host foo-test-05827d88.foo.bar bar-test-6cae9ce0.foo.bar

% ssh -F ssh_config2 test<TAB>

completes to

% ssh -F ssh_config2 -test-|.foo.bar

and a second invocation of the completion will then use the "-t" at the
beginning (for "escape character (or `none')").

Should this get quoted on expansion to prevent this?

When quoting it manually, I see a similar issue as described before (see
below), where

  ssh -F ssh_config2 '-test-<TAB>.foo.bar'

gets expanded to

  ssh -F ssh_config2 '-test-BR.foo.bar'

(without the globcomplete option though!)