Re: Graphics in ChangeLog

On Sep 7, 12:21am, Matthew Martin wrote:
}
} A bit late on this, but is there a reason to keep the ChangeLog at all
} when there's git log?

The ChangeLog goes into the source tarball for people who aren't pulling
directly from the repository.

There's a bunch of discussion in the mailing list archives, first in
January 2012 and then again in December, covering how we arrived at the
decision to continue maintaining the ChangeLog (and why we don't try
to generate it automatically from the git log).