Could this function (zaccu-process-buffer) be added?

Hello,

https://github.com/psprint/accumulator/blob/master/zaccu-process-buffer

I use this function in multiple projects, e.g. here it allows to split
every line in displayed text and preserve spaces:

https://asciinema.org/a/8k8v5ni5lnnpoc3z5jzl6jgav

I think it provides with precious data. Allows to keep spaces, to address
words via indexes, carefully selects active word, and also splits it in
half. If one would want to use bare (z) flag to obtain some of this he
would have to write control-rich and careful-indexing-rich code, rather a
headache.

I would change namespace and send to ml. One thing – it doesn't deal with
following, but not a problem for current Zsh:

http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2015/msg02570.html

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski