Re: compset -q oddities

On Sep 11,  7:30am, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
}
} I managed to break a few things while composing a reply to 39265:

I think mostly what you've discovered is cases where "compset" is not
compensating for pilot error.  "compset -q" does not expect to be
called on an empty word, or on any word that can't be interpreted as
a (possibly partial) command line; so you're getting garbage in /
garbage out instead of garbage in / some kind of failure out.