Re: 'compadd -P' matches $PREFIX greedily

On Sep 17,  6:32am, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
}
} This patch makes skipping the -P prefix an all-or-nothing affair: the -P
} prefix will only be skipped if it the longest common prefix it and
} ${PREFIX} have is equal to the -P prefix.

I had to read that sentence three times before I figured out that you
were saying what I thought you ought to be saying. :-)

} Thoughts?

Seems sensible to me, I can't think of any expected behavior that it
would break.