Re: a bug of zsh

[Sorry, lots of context to set up a really short question at the end.]

On Sep 28,  4:04pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} It would certainly be good if there's some way of aborting the "cd ."
} consistently so we both don't actually change directory and don't lose
} state.  I think the problem may be once we find we can't cd any more we
} throw up our hands in horror and decide we don't know where we are,
} which is certainly a bit feeble, particularly since there's no
} outward indication of a problem until you find you're trapped.