Re: Surprising effect of fun() { local FPATH=...; autoload -X }, and a bug

On Sep 30,  7:41pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
} Subject: Re: Surprising effect of fun() { local FPATH=...; autoload -X },
}
} On 30 September 2016 at 17:31, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > It's your software, make the design decision that you think best!
}
} Well yes but I've cooperated with this ML and also with IRC channel

Of course I'm not suggesting that you change that practice, but in this
specific case there are two possible approaches and neither obviously
better.  I've never really understood why an "uncluttered FPATH" is an
important design goal, but you chose *that* even so. ;-)