Re: time builtin vs. time(1): difference in memory numbers

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 20:29:23 +0200
Baptiste Daroussin <baptiste.daroussin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would like to revive this thread as we are having this patch in
> FreeBSD for a while now.
>
> https://people.freebsd.org/~bapt/getrusage.diff
>
> What would be the next step to get it upstream (and modified if needed?)

The safest way would probably be #ifdef's for Free BSD, unless someone
is going to do a wider investigation into variant system behaviour.

The "long clktck" declaration needs to go with the declarations at the
top.

pws