Re: Bug: cd auto-completion of .. fails with parentheses in directory name

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 18:06:32 +0000
Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The following fixes it without breaking the original case; however, the
> comment is a Sven original so I'm a bit wary of contravening it.

That's a "my goodness, is that the time?" if ever I saw it.

The first step to getting this under control is probably tests.  There
are some Y01completion tests involving files.  A few with more exotic
characters plus variables wouldn't hurt.  What else is needed?
Directories and paths, presumably?  We could add a completion multibyte
test in a separate file with some of the more interesting chracters from
D07multibyte.

pws