Qlik 2017 Update Client List

Hello there,

Hope you having a great day!

Would you be interested in acquiring the list of customers or companies using Qlik?

We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

We also have other Technology Users like: Tableau, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Spotfire, Jaspersoft, BusinessObjects, Salesforce, Gartner, SAP and many more.

Qlik Specialties: BI, business intelligence, analysis, dashboards, reporting, visual analytics, data discovery, big data, data visualizations, Qlik Sense

Please share your business email address and contact number if you are interested to get some samples (at no cost) for your review.

Await your response!

Thanks,

Lisa Williams

Demand Generation- Technology Database0

To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject line.