Re: Possible huge setarrvalue optimization

Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote on Thu, Jan 05, 2017 at 08:32:25 -0500:
> Unless auto-exported parameters are marked as special (and it's rather
> not the case), the point is that current code will miss environment
> update on parameter update.

Like I said, I added an 'ename == NULL' check when I pushed.  The code
in tip of master reads:

	if (pre_assignment_length == post_assignment_length
	    && v->pm->gsu.a->setfn == arrsetfn
	    /* ... and isn't something that arrsetfn() treats specially */
	    && 0 == (v->pm->node.flags & (PM_SPECIAL|PM_UNIQUE))
	    && NULL == v->pm->ename)

Is that still wrong in some way?