Re: Crash during tab completion

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 11:56:18 +0100
Tilman Keskinoz <arved@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have fairly reproducable crash during tab completion in svn log on
> NFS mounted volume with zsh 5.2 on Ubuntu 16.10

We're going to need to be able to reproduce this ourselves, and with
5.3.1 if it's still happening.  There are various possibly relevant
fixes in 5.3.1, and one vague possibility since then, though I don't
think it's that in this case, unless you're interrupting the shell.
Probably all your backtrace is telling us is the memory being examined
at the point of the crash was already invalid due to some previous
problem.

pws