Re: typo in gcc completion

On Feb 13,  8:29pm, Fabian Klotzl wrote:
}
} I found, what appears to be a typo in the _gcc completion script.
} Apparently, no one uses zsh on MIPS. A patch is attached.

I didn't think anyone still did anything on MIPS, the last time I
touched one was in 1998!  (It had just fallen to the floor from a
height of just over a meter due to a desk collapsing.  Damn thing
kept running.  The Nokia phone of desktop workstations.)

Anyway, thanks.