Re: Tests for substitutions

On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 09:04:18 +0200
Sebastian Gniazdowski <psprint@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Could this test be added? Because besides this, there are also no
> tests for substitutions.The test stresses P,Q,A,s,r,m and code
> execution with (#b), but I would also add some few tests for zipping,
> :|, :*, etc. Not that I aim at saturating substitution topic, just would
> ship few tests.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I've appended to the end of the
existing 2000 lines of tests for parameter substitutions and it seems to
be working OK.  Stress tests are certainly a useful addition.

(m) ought to be tested in the multibyte file to avoid failures where
there isn't a working multibyte environment but unless I'm missing
something in this particular case the effect is trivial, which should
certainly work everywhere.  There are already tests for all the other
flags, but in not in such dense combination.

pws