Re: unbounded recursive call in a shell script crashes zsh

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 12:30 AM, Kamil Dudka <kdudka@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 19:12:41 Bart Schaefer wrote:
>> In fact 4.3.11 running out of job table space means that it consumed
>> all malloc() memory before consuming all of the stack;
>
> I cannot confirm your hypothesis.

Sorry, I forgot about (and missed because I was scanning for diffs in
job handling and that part hasn't changed) MAX_MAXJOBS.  Either way it
means 4.3.11 ran out of job table space and never had a chance to
exercise the function call recursion limit.