Re: Incorrect use of "expl" ?

On 13 Apr, Bart wrote:

> Two hunks like this:
>
> } -      _wanted -V "unapplied patches" expl "patch" \
> } +      _wanted -V unapplied-patches expl "patch" \
>
> But then:
>
> } -	_wanted -V "applied patches" expl "patch" \
> } +	_wanted -V applied-patch expl "patch" \
>
> Should that be "applied-patches" in the third hunk as well?

Yes, I'll correct that when committing. Thanks for picking up on that.

I initially took it to be the description with the quotes and two words
so corrected it to match conventions for a description. But it is the
tag and tag naming follows a different convention and I must have
forgotten to put the plural form back.

Oliver