Re: Zsh parser segmentation fault on taddstr

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Peter Stephenson
[...]
> I haven't got an actual crash, but I am getting some undefined behaviour
> which could do anything so is probably down to the same cause.  I can
> get the same behaviour here:

FWIW, I built Zsh this way:

CC=clang CFLAGS='-O0 -ggdb' LDFLAGS='' ./configure

zsh configuration
-----------------
zsh version               : 5.3.1-dev-0
host operating system     : x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
source code location      : .
compiler                  : clang
preprocessor flags        :
executable compiler flags : -O0 -ggdb
module compiler flags     : -O0 -ggdb -fPIC
executable linker flags   :   -rdynamic
module linker flags       :   -shared
library flags             : -ldl -ltinfo -lrt -lm  -lc
installation basename     : zsh
binary install path       : /usr/local/bin
man page install path     : /usr/local/share/man
info install path         : /usr/local/share/info
functions install path    : /usr/local/share/zsh/5.3.1-dev-0/functions
See config.modules for installed modules and functions.

dualbus@debian:~/src/zsh/zsh$ md5sum crash
c6abfc1333f1b544789e8578d54e1b60  crash

dualbus@debian:~/src/zsh/zsh$ base64 crash
aWYgKGEp/wAAPDwF/wkGfCYEXA==