autocompletion is broken in restricted shell

Hi,

after we updated zsh to 5.3 autocompletion stopped to work for us in restricted
shell. This is mainly due to "38692: IFS can't be changed in restricted mode”.
I suppose there is a good reason why setting IFS is not allowed in restricted mode
even though that it’s not apparent to me.

However at least I would like to fix another thing which breaks autocompletion and
that is using write redirections in autocompletion code. That can be avoided by using
2>&- instead of 2>/dev/null. A patch for review is attached.

thanks
-Jan