Re: Cannot paste unicode <0221>, <0234> - <024f>

On 10 maja 2017 at 14:13:00, Jun T. (takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> On 2017/05/02, at 0:52, Jun T. wrote:
> >
> > Another possibility is to use --enable-unicode9 if wcwidth()
> > and/or iswprint() are broken
>
> I had some discussion with Joshua Rubin and concluded that this
> is the way to go.
>
> In the patch below (against the current master), if wcwidth() OR
> iswprint() is broken then BOTH will be replaced by the ones derived
> from wcwidth9.h.
> (the patch is also attached as a file u9-diff.txt)

Tested current head (patch is merged), I get:

configure: all functions found, multibyte support enabled
checking if the wcwidth() and/or iswprint() functions are broken... yes
checking if the isprint() function is broken... yes

and pasting of the 1024 Unicode letters works.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
psprint /at/ zdharma.org