Re: z parameter expansion flag is broken?

On Sep 9,  9:53am, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} That code in ingetc() is as old as the shell itself, so I have to assume
} that there's a good reason to discard token characters during lexing,
} and the problem is upstream with the recently-introduced code that
} more aggressively tokenizes hyphens ... though I don't understand why
} other tokens haven't similarly been adversely affected (or maybe I just
} haven't found how to get another token embedded in the string).

Is there similarly something broken about the (Z+c+) flag?  Can somebody
show me an example where (Z+c+) and (Z+C+) produce different results?

(This is not new in zsh-5.4 though.)