Re: Alias named '='

Peter Stephenson wrote on Mon, 09 Oct 2017 15:49 +0100:
> Should we say something like this, or is it simply adding more words for
> people to say they can't be bothered to read it?

I think this section should describe the common, and less-common-but-still-sane,
use-cases before it discusses corner cases such as aliasing «((», «&&», and «x=y».

So, the content (existing and new) is good, but let's move it to a "dangerous
bend" section, like the "Rules" section for documenting parameter substitution
rules.

Makes sense?

Cheers,

Daniel
(is there a "dangerous bend" Unicode character?)