Re: GH:zsh-users/zsh-completions.

Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The web pages are another area where volunteers to help improve things
> would be much appreciated. The basic design of them dates back to the
> 90s. I seem to remember the wizard picture used to look quite large
> whereas it isn't much more than an icon now.

I had a quick look at the web page, and it seems it suffers from link
rot.

Here are a few things I found:

- Under "useful links" the Linux Magazine articles are gone.

- Under "about these pages" the "World Wide Web" link is dead, and the
  "Kevin Sullivan" and "Oliver Kiddle" links don't forward to something
  meaningful.

- The systems listed under http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Etc/machines.html
  look quite old to me.

- Some of the mirrors listed at http://zsh.sourceforge.net/FAQ/META.html