Re: Use HGPLAIN instead of HGRCPATH in VCS_INFO_get_data_hg

On 24 October 2017 at 21:39, Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Alexey,

Alexey Sokolov wrote:
>     Use HGPLAIN instead of HGRCPATH in VCS_INFO_get_data_hg
>
>     Fixes prompt indicator in case if the repository requires a non-default
>     feature. With HGRCPATH, it results in:
>
>     abort: repository requires features unknown to this Mercurial: ...
>     (see https://mercurial-scm.org/wiki/MissingRequirement for more
> information)
>
>     Which, in turn, results in "default" getting reported regardless of what
>     the current state of the repo is.

Could you maybe resend the patch attached? You MUA seems to have mangled
it a tad. Preferably, commit locally, use "git format-patch -1" and send
the resulting file.

That makes attribution and integration as simple as possible for us.

Thanks for your help as well!

Hi Frank,
No problem. I copypasted it this way because of the following in http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Arc/git.html: "We prefer patches to be included inline in the body of the message because it makes it easier to comment on particular lines."