Re: PATCH: remove dead code flagged by coverity

On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 14:09:06 +0200
Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Coverity correctly flags these two lines of code as being dead. This
> was added in 42332. Unless the intention was instead for
> zstrtoul_underscore() to also handle base#number syntax then this can
> go because it only looks for binary, octal, decimal and hex.

The only use of the function is to ensure we can get a maximum length
unsigned integer. The presence of base# would cause that case to
drop through to a mathevali(), which is what this code always
used before.

Logically, there is a gap as this doesn't handle 16#ffffffffffffffff,
I suppose.

pws